Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get when I sign up for your personal one-on-one training?
Our clients get access to their own private gym complete with state-of-the art equipment, which includes everything that we need to help our clients reshape their bodies and improve the quality of their lives. Located in Westlake Village, CA, our clients get assessed on their strengths and weaknesses. The results of our assessment are then carefully tracked while we work to increase their strengths and improve their weaknesses all while teaching them the correct way to exercise, improve their diet choices, and maintain a high level of motivation.
What can I expect from my first session at BurnFit Studio?
Initially, you trainer will assess your strengths and weaknesses with an initial fitness assessment. Based on your fitness assessment, your trainer will develop a fitness program for you that will focus on improving your weaknesses while bolstering your strengths. Your trainer will repeat these fitness assessments during or after your fitness program to measure your improvements and adjust your fitness program accordingly.
Why should I train with BurnFit Studio?
- Initial and Periodic fitness assessments
- 100% privacy in our private fitness studio conveniently located in Westlake Village
- You are your trainer’s main focus, more personalized focus means better results for you
- The benefits of working with a personal trainer are a fast and easy way to improve your overall wellbeing.
- Learn the right way to work out.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Spirit – Our personal trainers can help you reach new goals that you never thought you could accomplish and find potential that you never knew you had
What sets BurnFit Studio apart from competitors?
Over the past 25 years working as a Personal Trainer and Massage Therapist, I have worked with many Doctors and Physical Therapists to improve and transform people’s lives. I have worked hard and earned my CPT (Certified Personal Trainer), CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist), PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist, and CMT (Certified Massage Therapist) certifications and I have personally helped hundreds of people improve their lives dramatically. To see some of my clients testimonials, check out our Testimonials page.
What would you encourage anyone who is thinking about working with a personal trainer to do?
Don’t wait! A small investment in yourself and your health can give you rewards that will last a lifetime. Thomas Carlyle said “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope, has everything”.